Warning: Do not copy content from this page !
Advertencia: No copie el contenido de esta página !
Warnung: Kopieren Sie nicht Inhalt von dieser Seite !
Avertissement: Ne copiez pas le contenu de cette page !

QUOTE OF THE DAY :

"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw

30 January 2009

New Pets At Pet Store !



  • Yorkie Doggie
  • Parrot
  • Chinchilla



P.S. : If your pets are angry, feed them (click on your pet, and choose feed). Also play with them. Take care of your pets and make them happy all the time !



5 comments:

Unknown said...

My pets are all angry at me! What gives?

Anonymous said...

give feed

Anonymous said...

Hey YoVillean, We Make a Temporal Banner Of Your Site On YoVilleChile.Com

Here Is Our Banner:
http://www.yovillechile.com/noticias/uploads/ced15b8a325eeb81fee35513a124b4ff.jpg

Please Make The Text of YoVilleChile.Com Clickeable or Put Our Banner :)

Thx, Bye

Kayla said...

I have fed them..and I just think they're possessed..my chinchilla and parrot keep following me..and there isnt even a "follow" option on that pet.

It's freakin me out.

Anonymous said...

My chinchilla was fed like 8 times today and played with too. STILL ANGRY!

 

THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Yovillian is an Unofficial YoVille Fan Site.Copyright © 2008