Warning: Do not copy content from this page !
Advertencia: No copie el contenido de esta página !
Warnung: Kopieren Sie nicht Inhalt von dieser Seite !
Avertissement: Ne copiez pas le contenu de cette page !

QUOTE OF THE DAY :

"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw

27 January 2009

Courtyard in Alton Towers



"The new Courtyard area turns to Alton Towers Apartments into one giant fraternity or sorority party, where your real friends live right next door. That means you can run into a friend in the lobby, stop by their pad, even earn some coins performing an action together. The new courtyard is located just outside your apartment door. Check it out."


Also coming later this week, real picture frames. Hang up pictures of your friends and family straight from your albums into YoVille. Plus, there's always new items arriving every week at the Furniture, Clothing and YoDepot stores.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEECK YOUR yovilliansupport@gmail.com

Yadi said...

Es fabuloso, pero la realidad es que cuando salgo hacia esa area no veo nada, solo se que esta el elevador pero no veo los aptos de mis amigos. He escrito varias emails a los desarrolladores pero no he logrado la solucion al problema que me aconsejan. Its wonderful, but really i dont see this area , i dont see apartment of my friend , only i see the elevator. i was write but this problem continue.

Diane said...

I have several of my friends playing yoville. but, they are not apart of the Alton Towers apartments. How can I get them next to my apartment

Anonymous said...

I WISH THAT I COULD GET ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN THE ALTON TOWERS BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT EITHER. I AM IN HIS ALTON TOWERS BUT I CAN'T GET HIM INTO MINE. IT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. PLEASE HELP ME.

 

THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Yovillian is an Unofficial YoVille Fan Site.Copyright © 2008